Tennant offers a new range of electric walk behind scrubbers designed to offer high performance and enhanced productivity in cleaning operations.
The Tennant L2 cord electric scrubbers do not function on batteries, ensuring the machine will always be ready for use and can be continuously used with no downtime for battery maintenance.
Featuring a compact design, the L2 electric walk-behind scrubbers have excellent sight lines, ensuring visibility in congested areas and eliminating potential damage to walls or shelving.
Tennant L2 walk behind scrubbers offer user-friendly operation with a simple operator interface.
Key features of Tennant L2 walk behind scrubbers:
- Fast and versatile operation with cleaning capacity up to 1,600m²/hour
- Tennant’s parabolic squeegee design ensures excellent water recovery in all applications
- Quick no-tools squeegee blade change
- Squeegee blades can be used on four sides for maximum wear life
- Unique no-touch brush/pad driver feature makes putting pads or brushes on/off easy and simple
- 25 metres of cable enables cleaning across extended spaces
- Decreased noise level with Acustek vacuum fan motor technology from Ametek
- Adjustable water flow to match application needs
- Scrubber design allows easy access to internal components for fast and simple maintenance