Temperature Controls stocks a range of temperature testing tools including a range of thermometers.
The company’s non contact infra red thermometers are useful for detecting the surface temperature of a range of objects especially industrial products.
The infra red thermometers are operated using a simple aim and point technique. By simply aiming the thermometer at a relevant target then pulling the trigger on the device, a temperature reading will come up on the display module.
This non contact technique to temperature reading is especially suited for industrial goods and products which are not suited for direct contact or cannot be tested using traditional contact thermometers.
Other key benefits and features of Temperature Controls' non contact infra red thermometers include:
- can detect temperatures ranging from -60 to +500 °C
- type K thermocouples can be connected to the device to allow readings between -64 to 1400°C
- provides accuracies of +/-2%
- built in laser sighting
- back lit LCD display - suitable for use in dark conditions
- minimum and maximum average temperature calculation available
- high and low level audible alarm settings
- distance to spot is 11:1
- 40mm diameter spot at 2m
- 60 mm diameter spot a 3m
- response time is 90% per 1sec
- optional carry case available