Circuit Design, Inc., the leading supplier of narrowband radio modules has developed an
RoHS compliant embedded industrial radio transmitter, DP-TX-02F-R and receiver, CDP-RX-02F-R. The RoHS compliant embedded industrial radio transmitter, DP-TX-02F-R and receiver, CDP-RX-02F-R will be available from February.
The CDP-TX-02F-R / CDP-RX-02F-R radio modules, which use narrowband FSK, were developed for industrial applications where high performance and reliability are required.
Nearly the entire field of the European ISM band from 433.1875 MHz to 434.7750 MHz is covered by the 128 channels, preprogrammed in 12.5 kHz steps. In order to enable 1 mW/10 mW output switching, the modules support all fields where a 1 mW 100% duty cycle is permitted, as well as the sub band where a 10 mW 100% duty cycle is allowed.
As with the CDP-TX-02E-R / CDP-RX-02E-R, available from Telelink, which has already won praise for its superior reliability and ease of use, the CDP-TX-02F-R / CDP-RX-02F-R offers a simple interface that enables users to develop radio equipment in a short time, with a high degree of confidence.
The features of CDP-TX-02F-R / CDP-RX-02F-R are as follows.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3, R&TTE & RoHS compliant radio modules
- 1 mW/10 mW RF output selection
- 12.5 kHz steps, 128 channels in 434MHz ISM band
- Highly reliable receiver
- High receiver sensitivity using double superheterodyne receiver circuits: -120 dBm (12 dB SINAD / BER 1%)
- Blocking or desensitization: 84 dB (All)
- Adjacent channel selectivity – in band: 60 dB (25 kHz channel spacing)
- Adjacent band selectivity: 60 dB
- Achieves an operating temperature range from -20 to +60 ºC using a TCXO-based temperature compensation circuit
- Achieves stable operation with all high frequency circuits required for transmitting and receiving enclosed inside the casing