Dockless conveyors, supplied by Tekforce Engineering , provide solutions for loading or unloading loose cartons from trucks and containers. Dockless conveyors have proven to save time, labour and increase overall efficiencies in a wide range of applications.
The dockless trailer loader is a powered inclined twin belt-conveyor. It has a manually extendable telescopic conveyor segment whisch is supplied in gravity wheel, gravity roller or motorised roller ‘tongue’ attachment.
Features of Dockless conveyors:
• Simple to operate and portable.
• Easily adaptable to Best flexible mobile conveyors.
• Single phase x 240v x 50 Hertz function.
• Effective belt width 600mm
• Easy to maneuver for multi-door applications.
• Dockless conveyors are suitable for 20 foot and 40 foot trailers.