Bulk handling components and belt conveyor idlers are represented in Australia by Tekforce Engineering as sales agents for FMC Technologies.
FMC Link-Belt(TM) bulk handling conveyor components range from light to heavy industry and are suitable for an array of industry sectors and applications where quality and service is paramount.
The specifications / range of these bulk handling components include:
- Belt conveyor idlers and frames ranging between 350mm to 3000mm widths
- Conveyor idlers available to suit frame angle 20, 35 and 45 degree trough or custom sizes
- Conveyor roll diameter available in 89, 102, 114, 127, 152, 178, 203mm and other series
- Link-Belt(TM) ball bearing idlers featuring less rolling resistance
- Impact, Return, Training, Composite and Catenary rollers available
- Underground conveying equipment and specialty components
- Trough idler units meet or exceed CEMA - B, C, D, E and F specifications
- FMC Technologies are certified ISO 9001 / 2000