Based on ARM 400 MHz CPU and pre-installed with Windows CE 6.0, Tekdis’ VTT-1000-WiFi high performing vehicle tracking terminals also feature a 3.5” TFT LCD touch screen display with IP54 compliant housing and shock and vibration protection.
Suitable for the vehicle environment with a highly compact and rugged design, the VTT-1000-WiFi features built-in GSM/GPRS with antenna and a GPS receiver, creating an excellent in-vehicle and tracking system that provides users with highly expandable options.
Key fleet management applications of the VTT-1000-WiFi:
- Fleet Management System
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Location-Based Services
- On-Board Diagnostics (OBD)
- Emergency and Security Services
The VTT-1000-WiFi vehicle tracking terminals are also equipped with a Cinterion MC55i wireless module and built-in antenna for M2M communication over GPRS. Awarded full type approval and certified by global carriers and operators, the MC55i is optimised with quad-band technology for worldwide roaming. Together with the SiRF Star III 20-channel GPS receiver, the VTT-1000 is the perfect choice for vehicle tracking and management.
In addition to Windows CE SDK, the VTT-1000 SDK contains easy-to-use APIs for application software development and the IEI FMS fleet management demo software based on client/server architecture.
Key features of VTT-1000-WiFi vehicle tracking terminals:
- Built-in sensors, I/O and OBD-II support
- GSM/GPRS communication and GPS receiver
- Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10
- GSM phase 2/2+ compliant
- TCP/IP stack access via AT commands
- Internet services: TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3
- Control via AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007, TS 27.005)
- SIM Application Toolkit
- Specification for GPRS data transmission:
- GPRS class 10: max. 86 kbps (DL)
- Mobile station class B
- PBCCH support
- Coding schemes CS 1-4