Tekdis presents the PPC-37xxA-N26 industrial flat panel PC designed for use in machine control applications, production lines, kiosks and information stations.
The panel PC supports a second monitor for presenting information to customers or extending the display area. The second monitor can display a different message or duplicate the main screen content.
The PPC-37xxA-N26 flat panel PCs are preinstalled with an Intel Atom N2600 CPU for applications that demand more computing power. Installation options include in a rack, on a VESA clamp or in a custom enclosure with a hole of the correct size.
PPC-37xxA-N26 flat panel PCs offer a 2.5” hard drive and optional mSATA as storage options, allowing for flexibility in choosing solid state drives or traditional hard drives.
Key features of PPC-37xxA-N26 panel PCs:
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N2600 processor
- Preinstalled 2 GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory module
- Multiple storage options: 2.5” SATA HDD and mSATA SSD
- Optional PCIe Mini 802.11 b/g/n wireless module
- Dual video output: HDMI and VGA
- Dual GbE
- Supports slim type optical disk drive (PPC-3712A-N26 only)
- Supports 9 V ~ 28 V DC power input (default: 12 V)
- IP65-compliant front panel
- RoHS compliant