NEXCOM VMD 2000 Series vehicle mount displays feature an 8-inch touch screen, auto brightness adjustment, single wire connection and robust exterior as well as front camera, speaker, USB port and SD/MMC memory card slot. This rugged vehicle mount display is ideal for all in-vehicle applications within sectors such as logistics, emergency services and public transportation.
Optimised for vehicular environments, NEXCOM VMD 2000 Series vehicle mount displays can display detailed images, automatically adjusting the screen brightness based on ambient light to give drivers a clear and comfortable view in varying lighting conditions.
The VMD 2000 series with USB port and card reader goes beyond mere information display to deliver several practical benefits. For example, carriers can scan tracking labels with a USB scanner and save the data to the SD/MMC memory card. The USB port also comes in handy for maintenance and upgrade of
Configured with an optional front camera, the VMD 2000 series can help physicians guide ambulance attendants through a telepresence meeting or assist control centres monitor in-vehicle activity in cash-in-transit vans.
The VMD 2000 series consists of three models: VMD 2000 with LVDS connector simplifies cabling and works exclusively with NEXCOM in-vehicle computer VTC series while VMD 2001 and VMD 2002 with VGA connectors support a wider spectrum of vehicle terminals.
Key features of NEXCOM VMD 2000 Series vehicle mount displays:
- 8-inch touch screen LCD panel with SVGA resolution, brightness of up to 1000 nit, light sensors and anti-glare function
- Shock- and vibration-tested based on MIL-STD-810F standard
- Front panel compliant with IP54 rating to resist water and dust ingress
- On screen control buttons
- Supports USB 2.0 and card reader
- Extended power input range of 9~36V
- Operating temperature range of -20ºC~+60ºC
- Optional front camera
- Loud speaker