Featuring scalable computing power, a 10.4" touch screen and various wireless communication technologies, the NEXCOM VMC 3000 combines a robust design and IP65-compliant enclosure to gather, display, transmit and receive information to help optimise route planning, increase situational awareness and monitor vehicle status.
NEXCOM VMC 3000 vehicle mount computers are ideal for use within a variety of rugged vehicles operating in locations such as construction sites, mines, quarries or warehouses.
The VMC 3000 series vehicle mount computers offer two different levels of computing performance. VMC 3500/3501 based on the 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2610UE processor is intended for computing- and graphics-intensive intelligent systems while VMC 3000/3001 powered by Intel Atom processor D2550 is designed for vehicle telematics and energy efficiency.
Key features of VMC 3000 series vehicle mount computers:
- 10.4" touch screen with XGA resolution, supporting up to 1000-nit brightness
- Display can clearly show information outdoors, even in direct sunlight
- Built-in GPS receiver; allows for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G expansions
- Optional J1939/1708 interface helps gather, transmit and receive vehicle parameters for workplace productivity and safety
- VMC 3001/3501 encased in an IP65 enclosure to offer complete waterproof and dustproof protection
- VMC 3000/3500 integrates an IP65-compliant front panel for use in less challenging workplaces
- 10 configurable function keys provided for user-specified tasks
- LED indicators for battery voltage and ambient temperature monitoring
- Anti-shock, anti-vibration
- Wide voltage input of 9~36V
- Intel Core i7-2610UE/Atom D2550 processor
- Compact and fanless design