The power-effective NISE 2200/2300 industrial fanless computers feature Intel Atom dual core D2550 processor, support high resolution image processing and offer generous communication interfaces, storage options and wireless connectivity.
The compact design allows the NISE 2200/2300 fanless computers to be embedded in self-service kiosks, vending machines, machinery automation and industrial automation. Positioned as power-efficient fanless computers, the NISE 2200 model is designed for interactive kiosks while the NISE 2300 is the ideal PC-based controller, enabling multiport GbE communication in machine and factory automation.
Key features of NISE 2200/2300 fanless computers:
- Intel Atom dual core D2550 processor
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600
- Up to 4GB system memory
- Supports dual displays and full HD 1080P video playback with low energy use
- NISE 2200 interfaces include 2x LAN, 6x COM and 6x USB ports
- NISE 2300 has 4x LAN, 4x COM and 6x USB ports
- Two RS-232/422/485 ports provide isolation protection
- One internal HDD and one external CFast provided for storage concern
- One mini-PCIe for 3.5G/ Wi-Fi expansion allows more Ethernet and serial devices to be managed
- Fanless aluminium chassis dissipates heat effectively, ensuring smooth operation in challenging environments
- Support for wide DC input voltage from 9~36V and wide operating temperature from -20ºC~+70º