The CPU of the KINO-CV-D25501/N26001 Mini-ITX SBCs incorporates a 1.86GHz Intel Atom D2550 dual-core processor or a 1.6GHz Intel Atom N2600 dual-core processor.
System memory is 1 x 1066MHz DDR3/DDR3L (1.35V) SO-DIMM up to 4GB for the D2550, and 1 x 800MHz DDR3/DDR3L (1.35V) SO-DIMM up to 2GB for the N2600.
The Ethernet configuration includes dual GbE Realtek RTL8111E controller with ASF 2.0 support. I/O interfaces include 5 x RS-232, 1 x RS-422/485, 1 x 6-pin KB/MS, 2 x SATA 3Gb/s with 5/12V power connector, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and 1 x microSD slot (bootable).
KINO-CV-D25501/N26001 Mini-ITX SBCs support dual LVDS, VGA and HDMI for dual independent display, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, LVDS1 integrated in D2550/N2600, single-channel 24-bit LVDS by D2550, resolution support up to 1440x900 and single-channel 18-bit LVDS by N2600, resolution support up to 1366x768. LVDS2 supports 24-bit dual-channel by CH7511 DP to LVDS converter.
Specifications of KINO-CV-D25501/N26001 Mini-ITX SBCs:
- System Chipset Intel NM10
- BIOS: UEFI BIOS
- Digital I/O: 8-bit digital I/O (4-bit input, 4-bit output)
- Super I/O: Fintek F81866
- SMBus: 1 x 4-pin connector
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 HD Audio codec
- Expansion: 1 x PCIe Mini Card compatible with mSATA SSD storage; 1 x PCI
- Watchdog timer: Software programmable supports 1~255 sec. system reset by Super I/O
- Power consumption: 12V@2.8A (1.86GHz Intel D2550 CPU with DDR3 1333MHz 4GB DIMM); 12V@2.4A (1.6GHz Intel N2600 CPU with DDR3 1333MHz 2GB DIMM)
- Graphic: Intel GMA 3650 with 640 MHz graphic core speed for D2550; Intel GMA 3600 with 400 MHz graphic core speed for N2600
- Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC with free air, -20ºC ~ 70ºC with force air for D2550 processor; -20ºC ~ 70ºC with free air, -20ºC ~ 75ºC with force air for N2600 processor
- Fan connector: 1 x 3-pin CPU fan connector; 1 x 3-pin system fan connector