IEI’s new wide 10.2” touch screen AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs feature Intel Atom N2800 processor and Intel NM10 Express chipset. The new small-sized AFL2-W10A-N28 joins the 15”, wide 15”, 17” and wide 19” AFOLUX GEN II panel PCs already in the market to provide more choice for multi-applications.
The internal 1066 MHz 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slot in the AFL2-W10A-N28 is pre-installed with 2 GB of DDR3 memory module and supports up to 4 GB system memory. Building and home automation applications are supported by the built-in 2-megapixel webcam with AF, AE and AWB capabilities and the EM/Mifare RFID reader.
Key features of AFL2-W10A-N28 panel PCs:
- Sleek flat bezel LCD with LED backlight is easy to maintain
- IP 64-compliant front panels protect against water and dust damage
- Intel Atom N2800 dual core 1.86 GHz processor
- One 1066 MHz 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (system max. 4GB) pre-installed with 2GB
- Projected capacitive touchscreen and 5-wire resistive type touch screen supported
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2T2R high speed wireless
- EM or Mifare RFID reader
- Built-in 2M pixels webcam with AF, AE and AWB capabilities
- Built-in two 1.5W speakers and microphone
- IEI’s unique One Key Recovery software solution allows full system recovery with a single click