Designed for scalability and cost optimisation, the ECN-680A-H61 allows one DIMM per channel of DDR3 1333 MHz.
Featuring a high-performance 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 desktop processor, the ECN-680A-H61 embedded system is suitable for digital signage applications requiring remote control management, system backup and recovery.
IEI’s new embedded systems come integrated with Intel HD Graphics technology to deliver high-performance graphics and media processing without a discrete graphics card.
Key features of ECN-680A-H61 embedded systems:
- USB 3.0 supports super speed data transmission
- TPM V1.2 hardware security support provided by the TPM module
- Dual-channel 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM DIMM supports up to 8 GB memory
- High-performance graphics engine with H.264, full AVC, VC-1 and MPEG-2 decoding acceleration
- Dual display feature achieved by the dual DVI interface
- DVI-I, DVI-D and HDMI display interfaces support dual display and high resolution with audio output for digital signage applications
- Easy-to-install SATA hard drive
- Wide range DC power input support (9 V to 36 V) for industrial applications
IEI products are available in Australia from Tekdis .