While TANK-700 features 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Celeron mobile processors, TANK-720 incorporates 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Celeron and Pentium desktop processors.
The fanless TANK-700/720 series focuses on high quality components that generate less heat while maintaining high system performance. The fanless design reduces system failure caused by fans and extends the lifetime of the device.
Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) allows multiple, independent operating systems to run simultaneously on a single system. The entire virtual hardware package consisting of the CPU, memory, NIC, OS and applications is turned into a single software file for ease of use, bringing an entirely new level of efficiency and flexibility to IT environments.
The TANK-700/720 series of fanless embedded systems adopts dual combo (SFP Fibre/RJ-45) Gigabit LAN designed for long-distance networking environments where an Ethernet cable would be unable to provide adequate coverage.
The iEZman program, developed on the Intel Core i7/i5/i3 hardware architecture, Intel 82579 PHY Gigabit chipset and Intel Active Management Technology 7.0 (AMT 7.0), allows users to remotely control devices and perform administrative tasks such as wake-on LAN, access, diagnostics and power on/off.
The TANK-700/720 series is equipped with a Wi-Fi module supporting dual-band 2.4/5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO technology, which ensures an uninterrupted wireless connection and provides up to 450Mbps wide bandwidth operation.
DirectX 10.1/ OpenGL 3.0/ Full MPEG-2/ WMV (VC-1)/ H.264 (AVC) hardware encoding/transcoding technology makes the media transcoding process more efficient for easier broadcasting.
Key features of TANK-700/720 series fanless embedded systems:
- Intel HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
- On-board 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (system max. 8GB)
- Dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports, supporting Intel AMT 7.0
- Supports 8-channel audio/video capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
- Supports two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-bus port and eight COM ports
- Dual-band 2.4/5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
- Redundant dual DC power input (9V ~ 36V)
- CAN-bus interface with isolation
- Intel Sandy Bridge CPU with integrated GPU