The brand new WFM/ WVR5200 waveform monitors and rasterisers provide an ideal solution for basic video monitoring and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 3RU/ 1RU half-rack short depth form factor.
Weighing less than 3kg, the small but full-featured waveform monitors and rasterisers can monitor up to 4 3G-SDI signals simultaneously, making them perfect for use in OB vans, studio control rooms and post production houses in editing, special effects and colour correction applications.
The new waveform monitors and rasterisers are available with a software program that can be tailored to specific applications and easily integrated into existing system architecture.
Key features of WFM/ WVR5200 waveform monitors and rasterisers:
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to 4 SDI cameras or signals
- Comprehensive set of colour gamut monitoring features including Tektronix patented Spearhead display and Luma Qualified Vector (LQV) display
- 3G-SDI upgradeable to meet constantly changing video testing needs
- 16-channel embedded AES simultaneous audio monitoring (including surround sound display)
- Multi-rate colour bar and pathological signal generation for basic installation and maintenance applications