Available now from TekMark Australia , the TDS1000C-EDU education series of digital storage oscilloscopes is designed specifically to meet the needs of schools and universities.
Easy to learn and simple to operate, these educational digital storage oscilloscopes are packed with features and built-in tools and are ideal for first time oscilloscope users and students.
The key performance specifications of TDS1000C-EDU digital storage oscilloscopes include:
- 100 MHz, 60 MHz, 40 MHz Bandwidth Models
- 2 channels
- up to 1 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 2.5k point record length on all channels
- advanced triggers including pulse width trigger and line-selectable video trigger.
- 16 automated measurements, and FFT analysis for simplified waveform analysis
- autoset and signal auto-ranging
- probe check wizard
- 11 language user interface and context sensitive help
- 144 mm active TFT colour display
- small footprint and lightweight - only 124 mm deep and 2 kg
- connectivity USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel for easy connection to a PC or direct printing to a PictBridge compatible printer.
All units come with a three year warranty.