A new range of oscilloscopes with advanced features and better performance is now available from TekMark Australia .
Tektronix, Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of oscilloscopes and supplier of a comprehensive range of test, measurement and monitoring solutions has introduced the TDS2000C Series oscilloscopes featuring more functions and utilities.
The TDS2000 Series oscilloscopes offer digital real-time sampling, important analysis functions and intuitive operation to help engineers and technicians get more done in less time.
Tektronix TDS2000C Series portable oscilloscopes are available in models ranging from 50 MHz to 200 MHz bandwidth with two or four channels giving engineers the performance they need at an affordable price.
All models offer easy connectivity with USB ports, expanded set of 16 automated measurements, a new limit test feature, intuitive operation with built-in help menus and the industry’s only lifetime warranty.
Mike Flaherty, General Manager Bench Instruments, Tektronix says that 8 out of 10 engineers use Tektronix oscilloscopes and the TDS2000 Series is responsible for making these oscilloscopes a world standard.
The TDS2000C Series oscilloscopes incorporate all the useful features, offering enhanced functionality at economical prices. These oscilloscopes cost at least 25% less than similar models in the market.
A key advantage in the TDS2000C Series is that each oscilloscope features digital real-time sampling with at least 10X oversampling on every channel. Unlike other oscilloscopes, the sample rate doesn’t reduce as additional channels are turned on, ensuring that each channel can accurately capture signals up to the oscilloscope’s full bandwidth.
Key features of TDS2000C Series oscilloscopes
- Compact and portable design
- Strong feature set makes it ideal for applications such as design and debug, education, manufacturing test, quality control, service and repair
- Simple user interface
- Advanced triggering quickly captures events
- Advanced math capabilities
- 16 automated measurements for fast analysis
- Data logging feature allows engineers to monitor devices for extended durations while saving the measurement results for later analysis
- Limit test function can be used to quickly identify problems and alert a production line operator in manufacturing environments