Goodwill (GW) represented in Australia by TekMark Australia introduces the PSW-Series multi-range DC power supply to the market.
A single output multi-range programmable switching DC power supply, the PSW-Series covers a power range up to 1080W.
The PSW-Series multi-range DC power supply includes six models in a combination of 30V and 80V rated voltages as well as 360W, 720W and 1080W maximum output powers.
The flexibility of multi-range power utilisation and series/parallel connection in the PSW-Series multi-range DC power supply significantly reduces the user’s investment for various power supply products to accommodate projects with different power requirements.
Key features of PSW-Series multi-range DC power supply:
- Multi-range feature allows flexible and efficient configuration of voltage and current within the rated power range
- Can be connected in series for a maximum of 2 units or in parallel for a maximum of 3 units
- Series and parallel connection provides flexibility for extended power utilisation
- Capability of connecting multiple PSW units for higher voltage or higher current output facilitates a broad coverage of applications
- CC/CV priority selection to reduce inrush current impact at power-on
- Adjustable slew rates to meet the requirements of voltage/current level transition tests
- Output On/Off delay to provide on/off timing control among multiple outputs
- OCP/OVP/OTP and Trip Alarm for DUT and instrument protection
- External control/monitoring via an analogue control connector
- USB device/host and LAN interfaces provided as standard and GPIB-USB adaptor optional