The new Gwinstek GDS-3502/3504 500MHz digital storage oscilloscopes (DSO) have been added to the series to expand its performance coverage with a higher bandwidth and a higher sampling rate per channel.
While retaining all the features of the GDS-3000 Series family, the GDS-3502 with 2 channel inputs, and the GDS-3504 with 4 channel inputs offer enhanced bandwidth and sampling rate, both carrying a high performance of 500MHz bandwidth, and 4GSa/s sampling (2GSa/s sampling per channel).
The extension of bandwidth to 500MHz and sampling rate to 2GSa/s per channel allows the new DSOs to better fit applications that require higher speed and higher time resolution waveform analysis.
The Visual Persistence Oscilloscope (VPO) feature that enables the GDS-3000 series to acquire less-frequently-occurred signals now displays more value in capturing higher speed spike or glitch signals over a higher bandwidth testing platform.
Key features of Gwinstek GDS-3502/3504 digital storage oscilloscopes:
- Adopts VPO signal processing technology for multi-grayscale waveform display
- Unique split screen allows each input channel to be operated independently with respective setting and waveform display
- Offers various trigger functions including Video, Pulse Width, Runt, Rise Time & Fall Time (specific time length), Alternate, Delay by Time, Delay by Event, and Hold-Off
- Auto range function continuously tracks the input signal variation, and automatically adjusts the time base and/or the vertical scale
- Window zoom function provides dual display mode to show the main waveform and the magnified section of zoomed-in waveform at the same time
- Serial Bus Analysis software carries complete analysis tools for triggering and decoding of commonly used serial bus interfaces including I²C, SPI and UART
- Optional power analysis software for power supply measurements
- Multiple interfaces include two high-speed USB 2.0 host ports, USB device port, RS-232 and LAN interfaces, SVGA video output port, and GPIB to USB adaptor