The new GDS-2000A series digital oscilloscope features a high-value design framework, including 2Ga/s sampling rate, 2M record length, 2 or 4 input channels and a large 8” screen colour LCD display to perform very fast waveform acquisition and procession at 80,000wfms/s update rate utilising VPO (Visual Persistence Oscilloscope) technology.
Carrying bandwidths of 300MHz, 200MHz, 100MHz and 70MHz and inputs of 2 and 4 channels, the GDS-2000A series makes up a family of 8 models in the whole series. Available at a moderate cost, the GDS-2000A digital oscilloscopes deliver high value to customers along with innovative design.
Key features of GDS-2000A series digital oscilloscopes:
- 2Mpt record length enables long time waveform storage, and functions as a huge database of input signals for post-storage waveform analysis
- Two search engine software, waveform search and segmented memory facilitate search for waveforms of interest from the long record length
- Waveform search defines waveform types for the search
- Segmented memory divides the whole record length into a number of segments to speed up waveform search
- RS-232C interface, USB ports, and Go-NoGo output provided as standard
- Optional Ethernet port, SVGA video output and USB to GPIB adaptor