TekMark Australia presents the GDM-8261 dual measurement multimeters recently introduced by Good Will Instrument in the global market.
The GDM-8261 is a genuine instrument-grade range of 6½ digit dual measurement multimeters featuring high DC voltage accuracy, dual measurement, 11 measurement functions and 10 advanced measurement functions to easily accommodate the most frequently measured parameters in bench digital multimeters.
Capable of accommodating a scanner card, the GDM-8261 dual measurement multimeters have the ability to switch between multiple-test points on a device under test.
The multi-point measurement capability allows users to confidently perform short or long term monitoring or characterisation.
The GDM-8261 dual measurement multimeters use RS232 for in-system measurement and test application interfaces in legacy applications as well as USB, which is gaining popularity as an affordable interface with high speed data acquisition and ease of use.
Key features of GDM-8261 dual measurement multimeters:
- 6½ digit display: 1,200,000 counts
- DCV basic accuracy: 0.0035%
- Dual measurement with Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- 11 measurement functions and 10 advanced measurement functions
- High resolution: Up to 100pA resolution with DCI and 1nA with ACI measurements
- Temperature measurement (RTD and Thermocouple) from -200ºC ~ +1820ºC
- High transmission speed: Up to 2,400 readings/second through the USB interface
- Standard interfaces: USB, RS232C, Digital I/O
- Optional interfaces: GPIB or LAN
- Optional scanner card: GDM-SC1 (Vx16ch, Ix2ch)
- Free PC software: DMM Viewer, WEB Control