TekMark Australia announces the launch of the AFG-2225, GW Instek’s first basic level dual-channel arbitrary function generator designed with class-leading features.
Both channels are equipped with the same characteristics to fit dual-signal applications such as differential or IQ signalling. The excellent cost-performance value makes the AFG-2225 a practical instrument to accelerate the development process.
Feature highlights of both channels of the AFG-2225 arbitrary function generator include 10Vpp output amplitude, 25MHz frequency bandwidth with 1uHz resolution, and built-in waveforms of Sine, Square, Ramp (Triangle) and Noise.
The AFG-2225 real dual-channel arbitrary function generators also carry features of AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM Modulation, Sweep, Burst and Frequency Counter, which can be applied to various communication fields.
In addition to the intuitive and friendly user interface, the 3.5-inch colour LCD displays the comprehensive operation information including the true waveform presented at the output. USB Host and Device interfaces are equipped to link the AFG-2225 with other devices, which provide the flexibility of waveform generation for more practical usages.
With a link to GW Instek GDS-series digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs), the waveforms of interest can be captured and reconstructed. One can also use the arbitrary waveform PC software to edit the waveform and then send to the AFG-2225 directly, or save the waveform into flash drive and then transfer to the AFG-2225.
Key specifications and functions of the AFG-2225 arbitrary function generators:
- Wide frequency ranges from 1μHz to 25MHz (sine/square wave)
- 1 μHz resolution in full range
- Built-in standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k points arbitrary waveform for both channels
- True dual-channel output, CH2 provides the same characteristics as CH1
- Couple, tracking, phase operations of dual channel are supported
- 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle for square waveform
- High resolution and coloured TFT LCD with friendly user interface
- Multiple editing methods to edit arbitrary waveform easily
- Built-in standard AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM/Sweep/Burst and Frequency Counter
- USB host/device interface for remote control and waveform editing