The AFG-2100/2000 Series arbitrary function generators, available from TekMark Australia are a range of DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) based signal generators designed for educational and industrial applications.
The arbitrary function generators accommodate the educational and basic industrial requirements for an accurate and affordable signal source covering the output of Sine, Square (Pulse), Ramp (Triangle), Noise and Arbitrary waveforms.
The AFG-2100/2000 Series arbitrary function generators are available in a choice of six models across three frequency bands of 5MHz, 12MHz and 25MHz.
The 20M Sa/s sampling rate, 10-bit vertical resolution and 4k point memory of the AFG-2100/2000 Series provide users with a flexible environment for creating the specific waveform output as needed.
The 0.1Hz resolution of Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms and the 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle of Square (Pulse) waveform greatly extend their application range in various fields.
The AFG-2100 also carries additional features of AM/FM/FSK Modulation, Sweep and Frequency Counter.
The AFG-2100/2000 Series allows users to set waveform parameters including waveform type, frequency, amplitude, DC offset, modulation type and duty cycle through keypad entry and/or the knob selection, and display the set parameters on the 3.5” LCD screen.
Equipped with a USB Device interface for remote control and waveform editing through a PC, the AFG-2100/2000 Series arbitrary function generators also come with a waveform editing software to facilitate waveform creation on the PC.
Following the waveform editing, the user can download the waveform data from the PC to the AFG-2100/2000 Series for signal output.
Key features of the AFG-2100/2000 Series arbitrary function generators:
- 20MSa/s sampling, 10-bit vertical resolution and 4k point memory for arbitrary waveform
- 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle for square waveform
- Waveform parameter setting through numeric keypad entry and knob selection
- Amplitude, DC offset and other key setting information shown on the 3.5” LCD screen simultaneously
- AM/FM/FSK Modulation, Sweep and Frequency Counter functions (AFG-2100 only)
- USB Device interface for remote control and waveform editing
- Audio products frequency characteristics measurement (by sweep function)
- Pulse signal as trigger or synchronisation signal for electronic product testing (by small duty cycle square wave)
- Pulse noise simulation (by small duty cycle square wave)
- Reference clock signal of electronic device
- Vibration signal simulation (by low but stable frequency)
- Noise simulation for communication system (by noise in arbitrary waveform editing)
- Educational lab