AEA Technology offers a new, easy to use and enhanced version of the 20/20 TDR, replacing the existing 20/20 units to deliver more features and benefits.
The E20/20 TDRs are identical in form factor and similar in operation, and now include the E20/20N TDR model featuring an N-to-BNC adapter (P/N 0070-1190) and BNC-to-alligator clips lead (P/N 0070-1221), eliminating the need for an E20/20B TDR model and meeting all previous connection requirements.
Key enhancements of E20/20 TDRs:
- New keypad layout with named menu keys and LED indicating active functions
- Revised menu structure and user interface to make use easier
- Set-Up Wizard for step-by-step start up
- Context sensitive Help
- Toner added for cable or pairs ID using inductive amplifier
- Alpha-numeric keypad to make name entry easier
- Memory recall by trace name, date and time
- New ETDR PC Vision software with enhanced displays, USB-2 interface, upload, modify, download cable lists and more
- Soft equipment carrying case (P/N 6015-1002) for all models