TekMark Australia presents the GPT-9900 Series of electrical safety testers built on a platform of maximum power output of AC 500VA, which supports the major test items complying with safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB and JIS.
Incorporating all the features and advantages of the GPT-9800 Series, the new GPT-9900 Series safety tester has at its core, the high-efficiency PWM amplifier, which is designed to impede the influence caused by voltage fluctuation of the input AC source.
The output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150μs) upon the detection of an abnormal output voltage or a trip of current limits during the measurement to protect the operator from hazardous injury. The safety tester will automatically discharge the DUT after each test to eliminate any excess voltage.
The Sweep function is used to demonstrate the test results of DUT, which are represented by a trace graph, helping users verify the changes of the measured parameter (current or resistance) during the whole measurement process.
The 240 x 64 LCD displays important information such as test conditions and measurement results within a single screen.
Key features of GPT-9900 Series electrical safety testers:
- ‘Sweep’ function displays the test results represented by the trace graph
- Output terminal at the rear panel used for system applications
- Open-circuit detection ensures proper connections of apparatus for ground bond test
- 100 sets of memory save and recall panel settings for individual or sequential tests
- Remote output on-off terminal at the front panel and a signal I/O port at the rear panel provide an external control for remote start/ stop
- RS-232C, USB and GPIB (optional) interfaces available for PC remote control and storage of test results
- 500VA AC test capacity
- 240x64 ice blue dot matrix LCD
- Manual/auto mode with function key for quick selection
- High intensity flash for caution and status indication
- Safety interlock function
- Zero crossing turn-on operation
- Controllable ramp-up time
- True RMS current measurement
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 50GΩ