The Italian-designed and made Idrotech fogging nozzles available through Tecpro Australia present a one-stop solution for a complete high pressure nozzle system.
Tecpro Australia offers the complete range of components including misting nozzles, multi-head nozzle holders, fittings, tubing and pumps.
Key features of Idrotech’s high pressure fogging nozzles:
- Works up to 120 bar, breaking the water into tiny droplets (8-15 micron) to create a misting effect
- Generates mist particles similar in size to dust particles to effectively suppress dust
- Multi-head nozzle holders are constructed from brass and can hold 6, 4, 3 or 2 nozzles
- Nozzles can be independently fitted or complete with filter and check valve
- Fittings are available in brass or 316 stainless steel
- Tubing is constructed in a choice of polyamide or stainless steel
- Tube sizes of 3/8" or 1/2" are available
- Stainless steel tube can be supplied in pre-cut and drilled lengths
- Pump is also available along with flexible copper pipe extensions
Graeme Cooper, Managing Director of Tecpro Australia says that their high pressure fogging nozzles are ideal for suppressing dust in mines, construction sites and cement factories as well as for evaporative cooling in outdoor areas.
He adds that the high pressure fogging nozzles are also popular for humidifying fresh produce or neutralising odours at waste disposal sites and sewage plants.