Tecpro Australia introduces a new line of high pressure nozzles designed for dust suppression, odour control, humidification and evaporative cooling in diverse industrial environments.
These high pressure dust suppression nozzles are fogging nozzles designed and manufactured by the award-winning Italian company, Idrotech s.r.l., and are now part of the extensive range of nozzles distributed by Tecpro Australia.
The operating principle of the Idrotech fog system is that water is pressurised at 10-120 bar (145-1750 psi) by a pump and atomised into the air through the fog nozzles.
In addition to dust suppression and odour neutralisation in industrial spaces, Idrotech nozzles are used in a wide range of cooling applications including in outdoor areas.
Idrotech high pressure nozzles generate a fine mist that makes them suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Dust suppression in mines, crushing plants, electric power stations, tunnels, cement factories and conveyor belt transfer points
- Temperature reduction in animal farms, cooling towers of air conditioning systems as well as cooling outdoor areas such as parks, bars and swimming pools
- Odour neutralisation around waste transfer stations, sewerage treatment plants, tanneries, industrial areas, industrial dump bins and composting sites
- Humidification of wood and paper industries, fish, fruit and vegetable display counters/ storage areas as well as wine cellars
- Disinfection of equipment and vehicles travelling between farms and animal breeding areas where cross contamination must be avoided
- Special effects in outdoor areas
Key features of Idrotech high pressure nozzles
- Uses the principle of high pressure 60 bar (850 psi) to 70 bar (1,000 psi) to generate a cloud of extremely fine droplets to suppress ultra fine dust particles
- Nozzles available in different capacities ranging from 1.74 litres per hour up to 40 litres per hour, depending on the pressure
- Nozzles operate from as low as 7 bar (100 psi) up to 120 bar (1,750 psi), depending on the particular orifice size selected
- Easy to assemble nozzles with quick connect fittings using a special high pressure polyamide tubing or compression fittings on a stainless steel tube
- Plastic tubing is easily cut to length; stainless steel tube can be supplied in a range of pre-set lengths drilled to accept the nozzles
Tecpro can supply a complete dust suppression assembly kit comprising of a high pressure pump unit, all the controls, pipe work, fittings, nozzles and mounting clamps.