Technical Projects releases the Bumper Nozzle, a new nozzle built for comfort, practicality and a lifetime of heavy duty action. Modelled after a Fire Fighting Fog Nozzle, the bumper nozzle is constructed from stainless steel, fibreglass-reinforced nylon, and Santoprene Rubber. It is designed to survive in punishing, potentially corrosive work environments, making it an ideal wash down solution for boats and marinas or anywhere from the factory floor to the back garden.
Features of the bumper nozzle include:
- The nozzle is encased in highly durable Santoprene Rubber, which acts as a powerful shock-absorber, protecting the Bumper Nozzle from the heaviest of knocks
- With no trigger to hold in position and a comfortably indented grip, the lightweight Bumper Nozzle can be held for long periods without strain or fatigue
- The nozzle is easy to operate, allowing precise adjustment from a powerful jet to a broad fan with a simple twist of the nozzle head
- The bumper nozzle offers a unique two way shut-off, allowing you to turn the nozzle on or off in either direction – an advantage when the flow of water needs to be stopped quickly
- The Bumper Nozzle has a ¾” BSP Female connection and can attach easily to a common garden hose. It is also available with hot-water option upon request