Techspan Group presents the TDP-245 Plus desktop direct thermal bar code printers designed with rich features and user-friendly functions to simplify barcode labelling jobs.
Built with TSC durability and reliability, TDP-245 Plus is an upgraded model of the highly versatile, user-friendly TDP-245 desktop barcode printers.
Featuring enhanced electronics, the TDP-245 Plus thermal barcode printers offer standard memory of 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM and a slot for an SD card to enable users to inexpensively expand FLASH storage up to 4 GB.
Key features of the TDP-245 Plus thermal bar code printers:
- Equipped with a 32-bit processor for fast label processing and throughput
- Print speeds up to 5 ips with a 203 dpi resolution
- User friendly clamshell design with a large centre biased media capacity
- Top of form sensing by gap, black mark or notch is standard and completely adjustable from side to side
- Labels stored inside the printer can measure up to 5" OD on a 1" core
- Full 8.4" OD roll of labels on a 3" core can be used with an optional external media hanger
- Comes with standard connectivity of serial, parallel and USB 2.0 ports
- On-board internal Ethernet LAN interface is optional for easy integration into network systems at a much lower cost
TSC TDP-245 Plus thermal bar code printers deliver the powerful programming language, TSPL-El, which supports three different printer languages on board including TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra).
TSPL-EZ also features internal scalable True Type fonts using the monotype font engine that are typically only available in more expensive printers on the market.