The Techspan S21 are the latest generation industrial hot air units, designed for easy installation into machinery, equipment, and production lines for nearly any process heating application.
Available from Techspan Group , these robust hot air units are capable of withstanding the most demanding working conditions. Improved ceramic plug-in element technology provides superior performance and reliability and allows rapid element replacement in critical process heating applications.
Some of the features available in the S21 industrial hot air units include:
- Rated for maximum supply air temperature of 50 deg C or 80 deg C in the non-electronic versions.
- Temperature control with built-in potentiometer, or alternatively with external potentiometer (5m cable)
- Optional external control by an external controller, or SPS (5m cable)
- Limited 2 year warranty
- Accessory nozzles, spare parts and heating elements available
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Frequency: 50/80 Hz
- Power: 800 W
- Weigh: 0.4 kg
- Protection Class: Class II
- Mark of conformity: CE