Techs4Biz , a provider of software products and professional services for mobile handheld devices, desktop computers and web servers has launched Pervidi handheld facility maintenance management 4.30F, the next generation of the company’s handheld facility maintenance management software.
Pervidi 4.30F is available immediately and will come as the standard platform for all future customers.
Pervidi handheld facility maintenance management automates facility maintenance and compliance management by combining desktop software, personal handheld devices (PDA), wireless connectivity, trigger engines, and web portals.
Pervidi allows facility managers and service providers to connect and access Pervidi maintenance management software by just using their PDA without having to go back to their desk.
Pervidi handheld facility maintenance management is successfully used by organisations varying in sizes and structures.
Each organisation is able to use a different configuration of tools, which are provided, as well as different standards and regulations.
For instance companies may configure facility maintenance based on; Australian standards, essential services guidelines, OH&S and their own internal company policies and procedures, hence delivering the exact solution they require.
Pervidi handheld facility maintenance management software version 4.30F includes the following enhancements:
- Enhanced mobile printing with images and signatures
- Enhanced navigation, enabling users to quickly focus on the task at hand
- Wireless connectivity enhancements
- Voice tag capabilities
- Automated corrective action and notification mechanisms
- Enhanced automatic triggers and alerts mechanisms
- Sophisticated reports including: KPI, work flows and management reports
Web portals (thin clients):
- Enhanced dynamic online calendaring tools
- Enhanced dynamic reporting
- Ability to complete task via the web