Techs4Biz Australia , provider of software products for managing field activities, announces the launch of Pervidi Safety Inspection Management version 5.20; the next generation of the company’s Inspection and safety management solution. Pervidi Safety Inspection Management automates all aspects of safety and compliance activities, including electronic field inspections, dynamic forms and checklists, dynamic deficiencies, automated corrective actions, notifications, and management reporting.
OSHA’s Top 10 Violations for 2009 indicate an increase of almost 30% over the same time period in 2008:
1. Scaffolding – 9,093 violations
2. Fall Protection – 6,771 violations
3. Hazard Communication – 6,378 violations
4. Respiratory Protection – 3,803 violations
5. Lockout-Tag out – 3,321 violations
6. Electrical (Wiring) – 3,079 violations
7. Ladders – 3,072 violations
8. Powered Industrial Trucks – 2,993 violations
9. Electrical – 2,556 violations
10. Machine Guarding – 2,364 violations
These violations have cost many companies vast amounts of money in penalty fines, work-loss, and worker compensation. Pervidi enables users to quickly identify and correct these and other violations.
Pervidi includes numerous components, each designed specifically for the appropriate user level:
- Web Portal, enabling any user with a Web Browser to access their schedule, inspections, results, and reports
- Trigger engine – for automatic emails, notifications, and alerts
- PDA/Handheld devices enable field inspectors to record inspections, deficiencies, violations and corrective actions in the field, including pre-set pick-lists, picture-taking and image ‘doodling’, electronic signatures, bar-coding, voice-tags, timestamps, GPS, and wireless connectivity
- Management Software – including over 200 management and Key-Performance-Indicator reports
- Schools and Universities
- Government and space agencies
- Safety inspectors, auditors and service providers
- Hospital and biomedical service providers
Pervidi version 5.20 is available immediately and will come as the standard platform for all future customers.