Techs4Biz 's Pervidi service management system for field force automation offers the versatility and flexibility sought by companies who rely on sending out field staff to service their customers.
Techs4Biz's handheld mobile service management solutions make carrying out all aspects of work in the field simple, efficient and secure. These service management systems are scalable for use by any size organisation and use a range of components to significantly improve productivity and reduce operational costs. These include:
- software to automate all aspects of maintenance, repair, field service, or inspections
- personal digital assistants (PDAs) to record results electronically
- automatic alerts, reminders, emails and triggers
- web portal to record data and view reports using any browser.
Key benefits of implementing a Pervidi service management system for field force automation include:
- elimination of the need for paper
- send tasks electronically to inspectors and technicians
- complete flexibility, allowing users to design any type of inspection
- recording of results, pass/fail, measurements, readings, etc.
- eas creation of new inspections and activities on a hand-held device
- generate discrepancy and exception reports
- quickly analyse service records, needs and patterns
- creation of custom checklists or the use of built-in templates.
Techs4Biz's Pervidi service management systems are specifically designed for field force automation in service companies specialising in:
- fire safety
- facility inspections and QA
- electrical/mechanical/construction contractors
- sheet metal
- drain cleaning
- fire protection Inspections
- duct cleaning.
Pervidi sergice management systems can be delivered as a turnkey package of training and software, and can be provided with consulting or as part of a completely customised solution, including integration with other Management Information Systems.
The Pervidi line of products was established by technology innovator solutions developer for facility, resource, and service and operations management, Techs4Biz.