Pervidi’s field inspection software, available from Techs4Biz Australia is used to conduct rack safety inspections while replacing conventional and time-consuming paper-based check systems.
Rack safety inspections are typically conducted using a paper-based checklist system, which is labour-intensive as well as inefficient.
Pervidi field inspection software is loaded onto a mobile device such as a mobile phone or PDA to eliminate the need for rack safety inspectors to fill out paperwork.
Pervidi's field inspection software can be customised to suit the specific requirements of any field inspection. The software is already in use in various industrial segments that rely on field operators including safety inspections, facility inspections, HVAC, construction, service providers, education, electrical, mechanical, mining, manufacturing, asset management and fire protection.
Pervidi mobile field inspection software can be delivered as a turnkey package of training and software, provided with consulting or as part of a completely customised solution.
Key capabilities of Pervidi field inspection software:
- Lists all information required by inspectors to perform safety inspection tasks including task lists, activities, instructions and references to relevant codes and policies
- Provides easy-to-use navigation, search capabilities and quick access to information
- Allows safety inspectors to enter as much information as needed
- Enables inspectors to record recommendations or audio notes and take photos
- Produces custom-made safety reports as required using portable printers