Pervidi Inspection Software from Techs4Biz
Techs4Biz develop innovative technology solutions for managing facilities, resources, services and operations. The Pervidi range of field force products from Techs4Biz can automate any field activity including health and safety audits and inspections, work orders, service activities and custom data collection tasks.
The Pervidi Inspection Software combines handheld devices, wireless connectivity, software and web portals to improve safety and compliance
- OH&S Inspection and Compliance Management: Users can easily configure a template or form to meet specific requirements and regulations. The inspection device can be used as a point-solution and allows organisations to manage any type of inspection efficiently.
- Automatic Corrective Actions: Software can be configured to automatically create Corrective Actions based on deficiencies recorded by inspectors. Corrective Actions can be automatically emailed to the appropriate user for correct further action.
- Proactive Triggers and Notifications: The trigger engine automatically emails alerts, notifications and reports based on dynamic criteria defined by the user.
- Deficiency Life Cycle: Deficiencies can be tracked to ensure a complete ‘cradle-to-grave’ life cycle including alerts and management reporting.
- Mobility and Data Collection: Inspectors are provided with intuitive mobile applications to improve field activities. Combining hand held devices, software and web portals, inspectors can perform tasks faster, more easily and more accurately.
The easy to use Inspection Software completely eliminates the use of paper, ensuring an environmentally friendly and more convenient solution
- Automates any type of inspection
- Can track any type of asset such as cranes, safety stations and devices
- Integrated pictures and images, with the option of integrated barcodes
- Includes electronic signature and timestamps
- Template creation tools allows for customised checklists and templates
- Scalable for use by any size organisation
Pervidi Inspection Software is ideal for applications within the industrial sector
- Work Orders
- Pre-Start Checks
- OH&S Inspections
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Inspection Software
- Mobile Inspection Software
- Rails and Tracks Inspections
- Smart Meters Inspections
- Equipment Inspections
- Defects Inspections
- HVAC Inspections
- Site Audits and Assessments
- Safety Inspections
Techs4Biz offers Pervidi software for a complete solution to automated inspection processes including corrective actions, reminders, alerts and escalation procedures.Techs4Biz Australia information and contact details