Techs4Biz Australia have supplied Pervidi asset management software to assist companies in the mining industry in managing their various assets, which can be spread over a large area or over a number of different sites.
Pervidi asset management software enhances the performance of assets by managing each item's lifecycle. The software allows for regular and timely maintenance of assets which ultimately maximises the asset’s value.
With Pervidi's asset management software each asset is assigned a unique number and can be identified by a PDA or mobile device (loaded with the software) via a barcode or RFID tag.
The software allows mine operators to build a detailed history of all their assets, which can be accessed by multiple users through a central database.
In addition, Pervidi's asset management software allows mining companies to:
- plan a comprehensive preventative maintenance program at predictable service intervals
- track physical assets (spare parts) and human assets (maintenance personal and customers)
- utilise wireless functionality that allows remote data collection and inspections
- eliminate unnecessary purchases, minimise write-offs, and increase operational efficiencies
- improve accessibility and services over the internet to manage work orders.