Designed to detect pressure decay leaks, these leak detectors can store parameters for 300 products, with each product consisting of up to eight tests in a sequence.
Tests can be any combination of leak tests, blockage tests, ramp tests or dump tests. All test parameters are programmable with a wide selection of engineering units.
FCO750 leak detectors are housed in a robust steel benchtop case, which can be supplied with an optional 19" x 3U rack mounting kit if required.
A large graphics display with a resolution of 240x64 pixels and blue backlight provides feedback to the user while in operation.
FCO750 leak detectors also feature:
- test pressure ranges from vacuum through to 30bar
- 0.1pa or 0.01 cc/min leak resolution
- dual regulator capability
- automatic regulation of vacuum and pressure
- communications via RS232, RS485, USB or LAN
- maintenance early warning system with Email alert
- multiple test types (Leak, Blockage, Ramp, Dump)
- 16 programmable BCD outputs expandable to 32 (this cuts out the inputs)
- 12 programmable BCD inputs expandable to 24
- up to 5 programmable pneumatic outputs
- data logger storage of the last 200 test results; and
- a self learning function on setup.