Technical and Scientific Equipment Co presents the FTPlus bench mounted, single lead screw dedicated friction testers, with requirements of ASTM D1894, ISO 8295 and TAPPI T549 included as standard user configurable tests. The friction testing solutions are supplied with these three standard pre-programmed configurations with a total of ten set-ups available for customisation.
The FTPlus friction testing equipment feature a user configurable test screens, which allow for final movement limits, calculation limits (relative and absolute), sled weights and dimensions. The high-resolution encoder is used to measure the sample extension and provide high accuracy speed control.
Features of the FTPlus Friction Testers:
- Conforms to international standards for friction testing including ASTM, ISO and TAPPI
- Dedicated friction table supplied
- Dedicated user interface for calculating static coefficient of friction, kinetic coefficient of friction, peak and average load
- Can perform user configurable tests plus seven tests available for custom configuration
- Intuitive user interface
- Saves up to 600 test sample results
- Universal eye end
- XLC Series load cell options:10N, 50N
- 100N (Accuracy 0.5% of reading)