The Testo 880-3, available from TechRentals , is an advanced thermal imager that uses infrared radiation, which can visualise defective insulation, thermal bridges, building defects and damage. As its temperature resolution is less than 0.1° C, small temperatures can also be seen.
The rugged Testo 880-3 thermal imager has a wireless probe for real-time humidity measurement. This allows it to exactly detect overheated components, which can help users find faults easily.
The Testo 880-3 thermal imager has the following features:
- Integrated digital camera with power LEDS and exchangeable lens
- Short minimum focus distance of 10cm
- Thermal resolution of <0.1°C
- 320 x 240 pixels
- Wide angle and a telephoto lens
- USB connection and SD card port
TechRentals 2009 equipment solutions guide is also available.