Fluke 990DSL CopperPro series II test set, available from TR , is the ideal tool to qualify, trouble shoot and determine the fault location of POTS, ADSL1/2/2+, VDSL, HDSL, HDSL2 & 4, ISDN, E1 and DDS communications services.
Ordinarily challenging and time consuming, test procedures can be carried out with one touch of a button using the CopperPro series II test set.
At a glance, the test set:
- Replaces up to sixteen traditional test sets
- Troubleshoots and qualifies lines for POTS, ADSL and other special services
- Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) feature allows precision fault location
- Fast, accurate and easy to use
- Handheld design - making it easy to carry and operate wherever testing takes place
- Compact, rugged and weather resistant
The CopperPro basic configuration is designed for POTS applications including voltage, opens, shorts, balance, RFL, VF noise and loss, troubleshooting, fault location, terminated and dial-up tests, as well as load coil detection and line monitoring.
With the TDR option, the CopperPro offers high frequency transmission testing and qualification functions for services like ADSL1/2/2+, HDSL, HDSL2, HDSL4, ISDN, T1, E1 and DDS.