TR (TechRentals) has introduced the TSI 8530 aerosol monitors into their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
TSI 8530 aerosol monitors are battery operated, data logging, light scattering laser photomoetrs that provide real time aerosol mass readings.
These aerosol monitors use a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
Suitable for a range of environments, from clean office settings right through to harsh industrial workplaces such as construction sites, these aerosol monitors measure aerosol
contaminants such as dust, fumes, mists, and smoke.
Key features and benefits of these aerosol monitors include:
- easy to program and operate
- new graphical user interface with color touch-screen
- able to perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- automatic zeroing minimises the effect of zero drift
- able to measure aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, PM10, or respirable size fractions.
Suitable applications for the TSI 8530 aerosol monitor and logger include:
- industrial/occupational hygiene surveys
- indoor air quality investigations
- outdoor environmental monitoring
- baseline trending and screening
- point source monitoring
- engineering control evaluations
- engineering studies
- remote monitoring
- process monitoring
- emissions monitoring
- aerosol research studies.