The Svantek SV100 whole body vibration dosimeter and analyser is a digital human vibration meter and analyser integrated with triaxial whole body accelerometer seat pad. The dosimeter is provided with the driver-presence detection sensor and user interface indicating current instrument state and measurement result.
Svantek SV100 whole body vibration dosimeters use their digital signal processor to perform real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis simultaneously to the meter mode.
Key features of Svantek SV100:
- Performs whole body human vibration measurements
- Measures to ISO 8041:2005 and ISO 2631-1-2 & 5 including VDV & MTVV requirements
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- Time domain signal recording meeting ISO 2631-5
- 64MB non volatile internal memory