Test and measurement equipment specialist TechRentals presents the RH Systems 973-SF6 analyser designed to measure the purity of SF6 gas and level of humidity in gas insulated switchgear systems.
Using a gas recovery system that stores sampled gas during the measurement process, and which can be pumped back into the original compartment after analysis, the 973-SF6 analysers will measure humidity and SF6 volume (by %) both independently and simultaneously.
Measurement data can be easily transferred to a PC for storage and analysis, and system accuracy can be checked at any time using the built-in Ice Test calibration function.
Key features of 973-SF6 analysers:
- Humidity measurement data displayed in ppmv, ppmw and dew/frost point at system pressure or standard pressure
- Purity measurement displayed in % volume
- All measurement data can be easily transferred to a PC
- Gas coupling achieved via a quick connect fitting
- Ice Test function provides instant verification of system accuracy