TechRentals now offers the PetroSense Portable Hydrocarbon Analyser to rent.
The PetroSense PHA-100 benefits time conscious individuals involved in environmental monitoring and testing, by allowing for real time measurement of petrochemical contamination in water/vapour. Sending away samples to a laboratory for gas chromatography or infrared analysis is a thing of the past.
The intrinsically safe PHA-100 uses a Fibre Optic Chemical Snsor (FOCS), with an operating range of:
- 0 to 20,000 ppm as Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH) with a lower limit of detection <10 ppm as xylene, in vapour. Accuracy ±15% of reading
- 0 to 2000 ppm as TPH with a lower limit of detection 0.1 ppm as xylene, in water. Accuracy ±10% of reading
Ideally suited for a number of applications, including:
- Remediation monitoring
- Site assessment
- Well plume monitoring
- Storm/waste water monitoring
- Hydrocarbon breakthrough
- Leak detection AST/UST
- Serial output to laptop or printer
- Response time < 5 s
- Certified to EPA Method 8020
- Data logging for up to 100 samples