Suitable for use by highly experienced or novice ultrasonic inspectors, the Olympus EPOCH600 offers a full range of reliable and dynamic features that can tackle virtually any inspection application.
Olympus EPOCH600 digital ultrasonic flaw detectors are designed for rugged working conditions, allowing their use in any inspection environment, indoor or outdoor. The instrument can be used for various benchtop tests to testing applications in the field in extreme conditions. A vibrant full VGA display provides excellent readability in all lighting conditions.
Key features of Olympus EPOCH600 digital ultrasonic flaw detectors:
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN12668-1
- PerfectSquare tuneable square wave pulser
- 2kHz PRF for rapid scanning
- Large, full VGA sunlight readable display
- 2GB MicroSD memory card for data transfers and storage
- USB On-The-Go for PC communication and direct printing