Test and measurement equipment specialist TechRentals presents the Novatech 1637-5, a range of oxygen and carbon dioxide analyser-transmitters designed for use in food packaging applications.
Designed to provide measurement and analysis of oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in food packaging, the Novatech 1637-5 O2 and CO2 analyser/transmitter measures whether the levels of oxygen in food packaging on a production line are acceptable.
The user-friendly analyser can provide a quick and easy means of testing the quality of food packaging.
Key features of Novatech 1637-5 O2 and CO2 analyser/transmitters:
- Oxygen sensor reads 1ppm to 100% with 1% accuracy
- NDIR carbon dioxide analysis 0 to 100% with ±3% of full scale
- 2 x 4~20mA outputs, 1 common and 3 selectable alarm relays
- Gas connection 1/8 Swagelok
- Flow rate with internal pump 100 to 500cc/min