TechRentals presents the Narda NBM-550 broadband field meters designed to measure the field strength of non-ionising radiation from various transmission facilities.
Narda NBM-550 broadband field meters can determine radiation exposure from various sources including mobile phone and broadcast towers to workers and the general public in the vicinity.
Precise measurements can be made with the Narda NBM-550 broadband field meters to establish human safety, particularly in workplace environments where high electric field strengths are likely to occur.
Key features of Narda NBM-550 broadband field meters:
- Large graphical display
- GPS interface with automatic storage of position and measurement data
- Built-in memory stores up to 5000 measurement results
- Audible warning with programmable alarm threshold
- Non-directional isotropic probe for measurements in the frequency range 3MHz to 18GHz
- Probe interface automatically detects probe parameters for simple operation