The Megger S1-1052 meets the safety requirements of EN61010. The insulation resistance testers’ 5mA drive current allows for faster charging and testing of large capacitive loads.
Noise rejection of up to 2mA rms enables the Megger S1-1052 10kV high current insulation resistance testers to take effective readings in high noise environments such as high voltage substations and switchyards. The case has a rugged design with an ingress protection rating of IP54.
Key features of Megger S1-1052 10kV insulation resistance testers:
- Display easily readable in sunlight
- CAT IV 600 V
- Mains or battery powered
- Digital/analogue backlit display
- Variable test voltage from 50 to 10,000V
- Automatic IR, PI, DAR, SV and DD tests
- Measures to 35 TΩ
- RS232 and USB download of results
- Fitted with a guard terminal
- Charge current: 5mA