TR (TechRentals) introduces the Megger DLRO200 digital microhmmeters into their extensive test and measurement rental fleet.
Megger DLRO200 micro ohmmeters are a line of digital low resistance ohmmeters that measure resistances between 0.1μΩ and 1Ω at high currents.
Megger DLRO200 digital microhmmeters can operate in three modes:
- Continuous mode: Monitors resistance over a period of time
- Normal mode: Tests a current at the push of a button
- Auto mode: Handy mode for testing busbar joints, once the desired current is selected and leads are connected, it will start testing
Key applications of Megger’s digital microhmmeters:
- Testing circuit breaker and switch contacts
- Testing busbar joints
- Any application where high current is needed
- Tests currents from 10A to 200A DC
- On-board memory to store up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or real-time output to a printer
Test and measurement equipment can be rented from TechRentals for various durations from a day or month to a year or more.