Microprocessor control and advanced filtering simplify testing in environments with high levels of interference. A wide band of test current frequencies with a resolution of 0.5 Hz, may be used to eliminate errors caused by noise in the earth.
The Megger DET2/2 digital earth testers use the four terminal method of measurement, equipped for spade or 4mm connectors to eliminate the resistance of the current circuit from the measurement.
Key features of Megger DET2/2 auto earth testers:
- Wide resistance range from 0.01 to 19.99k ohm
- ±0.5% accuracy and 1mΩ resolution
- Test voltage 50V max for safety when testing and repositioning test spikes
- Adjustable test current frequency to reduce noise interference
- Test larger or more complex grounding systems
- Test in accordance with BS 7430, IEE Wiring Regulations and VDE 0413
- Establish optimum earth electrode design